Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Nigeria have been playing well in the ongoing African Cup of Nations tournament. They are to play South African in the Semi finals.

Do you think they have what it takes to beat South African, reach finals and win the AFCON tournament?

It is going to be difficult for the team, but they have been consistent in defence. So, there is a chance that they end up winning with a strong defence, but they need to beat South Africa first.

I think Nigeria can win, but they won't have it easy, but it's already an honour to have reached the semi-finals in case they didn't win the tournament, it's not easy to get there either, I sincerely hope they win.

I think Nigeria can win, but they won't have it easy, but it's already an honour to have reached the semi-finals in case they didn't win the tournament, it's not easy to get there either, I sincerely hope they win.
It is never easy to see the Nigerian national team get to the level that they are now. They have not scored lots of goals, but the defence has been consistently doing well.

The good thing about Nigeria so far in the ongoing African Cup of Nations tournament is how good they have been in not letting in goals. They have only conceded just one goal till the semi finals. This will definitely help them so much.

The good thing about Nigeria so far in the ongoing African Cup of Nations tournament is how good they have been in not letting in goals. They have only conceded just one goal till the semi finals. This will definitely help them so much.

The final is going to be a different ball game. The host nation, Ivory Coast, is playing in the finals, and that means that they will have a lot to do to ensure that they win. So, Nigeria will be playing against the host and their fans.

The final is going to be a different ball game. The host nation, Ivory Coast, is playing in the finals, and that means that they will have a lot to do to ensure that they win. So, Nigeria will be playing against the host and their fans.
Too bad, it was very close to Nigeria winning the title, Ivory Coast won 2-1 and took the title, I think Ivory Coast was one of the favorites to win the tournament.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator