What's new

Do you think many cryptocurrencies should be eliminated from the market?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$6.5100USD
Biznotes
There are too many cryptocurrencies on the market, which is nothing new for anyone who is involved in the crypto ecosystem, many of them have no use or do not bring anything new, and others are scams from the past that were left in limbo and were not eliminated from the market and to this day are accessible to investors even though they were a scam, for example the case of Terra Luna, do you think that many cryptocurrencies should simply be eliminated and delisted?

I think you're right because I also don't like the fact that there are so many tokens that just don't make sense. In my opinion, it would be beneficial for everyone, because if such tokens were eliminated, people could direct these funds to more promising projects, and from this the price of that project would start to rise, and then everyone would be able to earn

We, live in a free market, we do not have to eliminate these coins, they will disappear if the investors do not like them

There are cryptocurrencies that are legal and are not listed because they do not have enough funding and others that are scams are still listed, that is what I am mainly referring to.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back