What's new

Do you think keeping animals in a zoo is cruel?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I didn't think it was rude in my childhood, because I used to visit zoo and it seemed to me that the animals felt quite good there and definitely worse than in the circus. However, I realized that for them it is also slavery and they don't even have much space to walk

I didn't think it was rude in my childhood, because I used to visit zoo and it seemed to me that the animals felt quite good there and definitely worse than in the circus. However, I realized that for them it is also slavery and they don't even have much space to walk

I definitely think it is. You have listed the reasons. Anyway, I understand people need to see animals, but some of them need more space and the ones that they cannot build space for, well, they should just not be seen by the public.

The simple answer to this question is yes but if I am going further into trying to explaining, I would actually say that it depends on how the animals are being taken care of. This is because if they are actually facing danger being in the wild, then keeping them in the zoo and taking very good care of them is actually a very good thing to preseve their lives.

The simple answer to this question is yes but if I am going further into trying to explaining, I would actually say that it depends on how the animals are being taken care of. This is because if they are actually facing danger being in the wild, then keeping them in the zoo and taking very good care of them is actually a very good thing to preseve their lives.
Some animals like lions and tigers are not meant to be caged. However, other ones can be in captivity, given certain conditions. Anyway, I wonder how they try to improve conditions for lions etc..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back