What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

Yes crypto currency exchange Business has partially curb unemployment in this present part of the world especially Africa. A lot of guys in my area are now into this business since white collar jobs are not forthcoming after graduation and stating a business offline is also stressful with government tax and payment of shop rent. The down part of crypto currency exchange Business is the Volatility that comes with it.

Yes crypto currency exchange Business has partially curb unemployment in this present part of the world especially Africa. A lot of guys in my area are now into this business since white collar jobs are not forthcoming after graduation and stating a business offline is also stressful with government tax and payment of shop rent. The down part of crypto currency exchange Business is the Volatility that comes with it.
Yeah, it has really curbed the unemployment rate, and reduce poverty a little in the present world. The main feature that makes it profitable its the volatile nature of the coins, if they don't fluctuates I don't think one will be making money through it. People invest in it base on its volatile nature.

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb property, the best way this can be achieved is through long term investment, some goes trading with Cryptocurrency you can do that only when you're expert trader,
Exactly I can agree with you on this very idea put up by you.
Cryptocurrency has cushion the effect of unemployment in the labour market. So many people can comfortably depend on passive income generation.
The emergency of cryptocurrency investment has been able to put food on the table for many families, youths and elderlies.
Imagine the society where there is no additional creation like cryptocurrency investment in the market.

Cryptocurency trading has help to curb rate of unemployment in my country to some extent. I have some of my friends who have never written an application letter because they are fully engaged with cryptocurency buying and selling. If fact, they more money than most salary earners in a month. They life internet life style because they are their own bosses. They are even teaching other people how to trade cryptocurency in order to more profits.

Cryptocurency trading has help to curb rate of unemployment in my country to some extent. I have some of my friends who have never written an application letter because they are fully engaged with cryptocurency buying and selling. If fact, they more money than most salary earners in a month. They life internet life style because they are their own bosses. They are even teaching other people how to trade cryptocurency in order to more profits.
Fantastic experience you quoted here, many people have found their feat with Cryptocurrency, and have made progress through it also. I love transacting through Cryptocurrency in my online career. I love crypto trading, buying and selling Cryptocurrency also.

Yes Brav, cryto investment can reduce the rate of unemployment in any part of the world, long term cryto investment can reduce poverty but the problem remains, where to get the money to start the cryto investment, that's the problem here and the knowledge about it should be placed into consideration before starting cryto investment, if not you will lose the little you have

Unemployment and investment are two different things. If you say it has curbed partially rate of crime and overdependence, I can agree because many people are now investing in cryptocurrency. But employment involves physical engagement of person to perform a particular task.

With unemployment? I'm not so sure about that. I don't see trading or investing as a job. But it would help with poverty, solve a financial struggle or at least have another source of income if one has knowledge to invest or trade. Good thing with trading with crypto is it's quite easier to earn profit here than on forex or stocks. Just my opinion.

Yes Brav, cryto investment can reduce the rate of unemployment in any part of the world, long term cryto investment can reduce poverty but the problem remains, where to get the money to start the cryto investment, that's the problem here and the knowledge about it should be placed into consideration before starting cryto investment, if not you will lose the little you have
Yeah knowledge is essential first before investing into it. If you really like to get money through Cryptocurrency investment, you need to start early to plan your success. Start today save ahead of time to achieve good amount of money to start investing, learn the basics to excel through it.

With unemployment? I'm not so sure about that. I don't see trading or investing as a job. But it would help with poverty, solve a financial struggle or at least have another source of income if one has knowledge to invest or trade. Good thing with trading with crypto is it's quite easier to earn profit here than on forex or stocks. Just my opinion.

I think crypto currency investment can actually do so ,because when there is too many unemployment due to the pandemic a lot of people actually invested in crypto currency to be able to earn more online since there was no offline jobs , i think crypto currency can as well reduce unemployment opportunity and give the citizens hope

My answer is NO! In order to benefit from crypto investment, you need money. If a person is unemployed how is he going to get money for investment. You may invest $100 or $200 but that will not make any difference, you need to invest a lot of money to benefit from crypto investment. Furthermore, crypto invetsment is also very risky and unless you have a sound economical background, you should not invest in crypto

Cryptocurrency can be a source of employment for third world countries especially , the youths find it has an alternative method of earning a source of income and it reduces the rate of crime so it useful

It actually helped lot of people find an income for themselves, for example, disabled people had a small chance of getting a job to finance their needs, but crypto doesn't need any of that to start working on

It actually helped lot of people find an income for themselves, for example, disabled people had a small chance of getting a job to finance their needs, but crypto doesn't need any of that to start working on
Yeah, even the disabled can work perfectly through Cryptocurrency, because it doesn't give specific individuals to invest on it. Meaning any one can invest on it and make money through it as well, without stressing themselves out.

I think it has in a significant way, now unemployed people have the chance to earn reasonable amount of money from trading and investing even the working class are also benefiting greatly with hopes of quitting there job because of massive profit

Cryptocurrencies has been helping to curb unemployment in so many ways by keeping people especially youths engaged in various aspects of it, either in learning how to trade the cryptocurrencies or investing in the Cryptocurrency market.

With the high rate of unemployment any thing legit is welcomed, with the right knowledge patience and dedication, Crypto can be a source of livelihood for most people as it is it has already made many people Millionaires.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
Investing in different forms of Cryptocurrency is really profitable and to an extent exposes many to become business conscious so as to make more return in any investment made..

Investing in different forms of Cryptocurrency is really profitable and to an extent exposes many to become business conscious so as to make more return in any investment made..
That has given you the believe that Cryptocurrency can partially curb the rate of unemployment worldwide. It has created an avenue for people to invest on those potential rising coins in the future, and the ones that have developed a lot and gained attraction from whales investors. By investing and trading crypto asset, exercising patient, you can earn bigger profit from it and earn a living as well.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back