What's new

Do you think 2024 is a year of pause in the crypto market?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$5.6100USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin and the crypto market seem to be in a very long range, we have not made any substantial movement for many months and it seems that the market is on pause, waiting for some kind of bigger news or event, but at the moment it seems that we are going to stay in this range for a long time making all investors impatient, do you think this is a year of pause in the market?

I think the market will continue to go up and down but I don't think it will go too down, I believe it will mostly go up. That's because a lot of things are happening this year, for instance Bitcoin ETF, Ripple winning the case, Ethereum ETF, etc.

I think that the market is going to break at some point, there are too many cracks that the economy is having, but as the FED continues to inject capital into the markets and in a very exaggerated way due to the US elections, if you look at the printing of money and the injection into the market you can see that the whole rise is fictitious and at some point the party will end and the terror will begin.

It feels like the crypto market's been stuck in a rut lately, right? But hey, in my book, I see it more like a breather before the next big move.

Well, I don't know if there will be a big move, but I personally hope so, but right now I think we have to stay in the range.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back