Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Facebook has a lot of games, but I don't usually play them these days. I used to play words with friends and some other games, like pool. I'm sure I played some other games I forgot, but those are the main ones I remember.

Anyway, do you guys still play any Facebook games? Are there any games you'd recommend?

I used to play a lot of games on Facebook around 10 years ago but I have noticed that a lot of the games that used to be available on Facebook now are not available like they used to be.

I found that now when I go to games I used to play on Facebook, I now get taken to a link to download it on the Apple Store or Google Play.

No, I don't play any video games on Facebook anymore. The last game I remembered playing which is connented to Facebook was Subway Surf.

I play video games on Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, PC and Xbox Series X. I don't play any games on my smartphone. They are not for gaming.

No, I don't play any video games on Facebook anymore. The last game I remembered playing which is connented to Facebook was Subway Surf.

I play video games on Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, PC and Xbox Series X. I don't play any games on my smartphone. They are not for gaming.

I never played via Facebook. I prefer going through other means such as using my PlayStation 4 to play or playing with my mobile phone, too. It is all about having to keep my Facebook account away from dangers that involve hacking via Facebook.

The only game that I'm playing currently that's linked with Facebook is Top Eleven Football Manager. You can decide to play the game with your Facebook account if you want but if you don't, you can either play as a guest or with your Gmail account. It's the only video game that I'm playing now with my smartphone.

Facebook has a lot of games, but I don't usually play them these days. I used to play words with friends and some other games, like pool. I'm sure I played some other games I forgot, but those are the main ones I remember.

Anyway, do you guys still play any Facebook games? Are there any games you'd recommend?
I did play games on facebook back then, but now I just don't do it, if I login now first thing I do is check messages 💬📨, then move over to notification lastly to reels. Funny enough reels will be till further notice 😁😁😏.

I never played via Facebook. I prefer going through other means such as using my PlayStation 4 to play or playing with my mobile phone, too. It is all about having to keep my Facebook account away from dangers that involve hacking via Facebook.

You need to fully secure your Facebook account against being hacked with making use of Two Factor Authentication. This is because with or without playing Facebook games, when your account isn't protected against hack, they will definitely break through and access your account without know knowledge.

If I'm playing Facebook video games, I would be forced to play with my smartphone. My smartphone is strictly off being played any kind of video games with. If I can connect a Facebook game on my Playstation 5, I wouldn't mind playing it.

If I'm playing Facebook video games, I would be forced to play with my smartphone. My smartphone is strictly off being played any kind of video games with. If I can connect a Facebook game on my Playstation 5, I wouldn't mind playing it.

Yes of course, it's very much possible for you to play Facebook games and stream it from your Playstation 5 or any other gaming console. The only thing that you need to make sure of is that your console have HDMI port. When you want to stream from your gaming console, all you need is a hardware called capture card.

I never played games on Facebook before coronavirus pandemic. During the coronavirus pandemic, I played a lot of games on Facebook, especially Ludo. Once the pandemic was contained and life went back to normal, I also stopped playing Facebook games. I use facebook mainly for networking and marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back