Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you still own a VHS player? I still have a couple in my house, one that is actually next to my PC that I intend to one day digitize a bunch of VHS tapes. Who here still owns and uses a VHS player? For those young ins who don't know what a VHS is, it's essentially what we used to watch movies back in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s before DVD/Blu-ray and digital took over. Now days most media is watched from streamers digitally. I haven't purchased a blu-ray movie since maybe the Dark Knight trilogy set.

Yeah, I still have a VHS player packed somewhere in my store room. I'm very sure that it's no longer going to be in a good working condition unless it's serviced. I still have some VHS tape too. I can remember having some of the old WWF wrestling in one of those tapes. I think had Wrestlemania 5 which was sometime around 1989 on tape.

I have not had one that worked since 2008. I kept it for a bit thinking I would fix it and never did. Ended up getting rid of all our VHS tapes last summer.

No, I think I threw away my VHS player because it didn't work back in the late 2000's and bought a DVD player, it wouldn't have helped anyway to keep it because it didn't work, but I would have liked to keep one as a souvenir at least, I remember that when I was little I had almost all the Disney movies on VHS, very good memories.

Yes i have. Today is totally limited things are left and I can get a new one but the working of old things are good because it's a very good thing we need to manage our things. We have to check our things on daily basis. We have to take care of our old things.

I don't have a VHS player today but I know my parents still do. My father is an old school Papa. If he can get everything he wants to watch on VHS tape, he will only make use of it. I've been trying to make him start using Netflix but he's not interested.

I do not own a VHS player, I disposed of it when I got a DVD player. Actually, it was not mine, it was my father who no longer needed, therefore, we had to discard and get a DVD player. These days I have the dvd player but I no longer use it. I watch movie through streaming services.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back