Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
I am someone who sells his gadgets. I like to keep them with me or give it away to some other family member who needs it but I never sell them. One of the major reasons is that you will never get a good price especially for something which you have used for more than 4-5 years.

What about you guys?

I would like to say that I am someone who likes to sell my old gadgets but if I am honest, going by the amount of old tablets and phones and also laptops that I have in storage in my house at the moment, it is not something I tend to do.

I have been thinking about selling the many old iPhones I have in storage as I feel they would sell if only for a little if I were to but have not gotten round to doing it yet.

I keep everything. Even if it doesn't work. I don't have my original cell phone, the first one I ever owned because my mother gave it to my litter sister without me knowing and she covered it in nail polish... But I do have all the phones I have owned since then. I also have all my old laptops.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back