What's new

Do You See a Hope for General Discussion Forums?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am asking this question because I have a general discussion forum and I am having difficulty in getting new registrations, activities from existing members, and also traffic. I am active on a lot of general discussion forums and I see almost similar issues, there is not much activities. Do you think general discussion forums are still a thing?

I see a problem in the fact that all forums are mostly the same and there are the same people. If we talk about forums that pay for messages, then I can't understand why there are so few users because everyone would like to make money. And forums that do not pay, in my opinion, simply lose popularity and people do not want to communicate there

I see a problem in the fact that all forums are mostly the same and there are the same people. If we talk about forums that pay for messages, then I can't understand why there are so few users because everyone would like to make money. And forums that do not pay, in my opinion, simply lose popularity and people do not want to communicate there
You make the right point, these forums have almost the same kind of discussions and even the same people discussing. What do you think could be done to make general discussion forums great

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back