What's new

Do you react to a foreigner who speaks your language?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1200USD
Biznotes
This happened to me only once when I spoke to a foreigner in your language. He asked me to show the way and at first I didn't want to do it because I didn't know English and thought he would address me in English, but I was very surprised when he spoke my language. And at the end of the conversation I told him that he has a very wonderful accent

It feels good when a foreigner can speak my language. When a foreigner starts communicating with my language, I even praise him for his skill.

Since my language is one of the most spoken languages in the world (Spanish), I'm not so surprised when a foreigner speaks to me in my language.

Nope. In the U.S., foreigners who speak English very well are commonplace. In fact, immigrants/foreigners are so indistinguishable from people born here in our society that it's considered rude to assume that someone isn't born in the U.S. when you talk to them unless they openly admit it to you - or speak a foreign language, struggle with English, etc, then you know.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back