What's new

Do you prefer warm, temperate or cold weather?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.7100USD
Biznotes
If you had to choose between warm, temperate, or cold weather, which one do you like best? I don't like warm weather at all, if I had to choose, I choose cold or temperate weather, better temperate, but warm weather drains my energies and puts me in a worse mood.

I prefer temperate climate because I do not have to worry about heat or cold. Between hot and cold, I prefer cold because during hot months it is difficult to work on computer.

That one would be a cold temperature for me. I consider it comfortable and does not prevent a person from doing his or her work. But warm weather can hinder you to some extent in your life activities.

I don't like warm weather because it's much harder to protect yourself from the heat than from the cold. although I have Raynaud's syndrome, which does not regulate body temperature well in winter, but cold is much more comfortable for me

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back