What's new

Do you prefer city vacations over beach vacations?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
It's really important to go on a vacation at least once a year to take a break from our regular busy life and chill exploring a new place, a new culture, a new community. When it comes to making a choice between a city vacation or a beach vacation, personally I would choose a city vacation with a day or two spending on the beach. I want to roam around the city, try different foods, the street food, do shopping all by walking. Damn, I can't wait to go for one such vacation.

From my experience with being a frequent beach goer, there's an extent you would be in the beach, it's going to start boring you. Beach is good to be in once in a while. So, that answers your question for me. I would definitely love to spend my vacation in the city. There's so much for me to explore in the city than just in the beach.

I like cities because I can meet amazing people, see amazing things, and learn something new. What's there on the beach, half-naked people?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back