Do you play the Sims anymore?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My wife used to love the Sims but she said it got too political and they added too much "realism" for her to enjoy the game anymore. She stopped playing all together last year. I played the first one years ago. I have not played any since then. I would like to see other games like this but it seems like very few people attempt to make these kinds of games.

I have the Sims 3 and maybe the Sims 4 on PC currently. I haven't played either in years. Actually I got the Sims 4 on PC but I haven't booted it up yet. I have played the Sims 3 on the 360 years ago, but haven't played it in quite some time. If I do jump back in, it'd be to start Sims 4.

I was playing just a couple of month back but my laptop's os crashed after which it got deleted and I didn't feel like installing it again and continue playing it. It was my first time playing sims so I just wanted to explore what the game brings with it. I realized it's not my cup of tea.

I always liked Sims games very much, but the last one I played, that is, the sims 4, I did not like it so much, I got it for free through my playstation plus subscription and I played it for a week and I ended up getting bored very quickly, I was grateful not to have bought it with my own money, as it would have been a disappointment for me.

Yes of course, I have been playing all the Sims games and Sims 4 happens to be my favourite release in the game's franchise. When I think of the best simulation video games, The Sims is definitely among the Top 5. I know some people who don't like playing simulation games that much, they never really like the game because it's like a chore for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back