What's new

Do you plan to pay your child's college tuition?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
College is one of the toughest things to plan out for, especially with your children, as they are the deciding factor in where they go, and that is going to decide how much money you will end up having to pay. Of course you got financial aide, and that will help some, but most financial aide doesn't cover most of it. Anyway, do you plan to pay for your kids tuition when the time comes? Are you saving up for it now in preparation?

My parents paid for my own tuition fees for college to the last penny. I never had to take any loan which is a thing I'm very happy for. I don't have to pay off any student loan. I'm working very hard to be financially stable and comfortable to pay for all my kids tuition fees. I know I can be able to do it the same way my parents did.

My parents paid my tuition fees, they even paid for my personal expenses until I started earning. Therefore, I will pay my kid's tuition fee and bear the responsibilities of paying for his expenses until he starts earning on his own. When we bring a new child into this world, we must be ready top pay for his expenses.

College is one of the toughest things to plan out for, especially with your children, as they are the deciding factor in where they go, and that is going to decide how much money you will end up having to pay. Of course you got financial aide, and that will help some, but most financial aide doesn't cover most of it. Anyway, do you plan to pay for your kids tuition when the time comes? Are you saving up for it now in preparation?

I have not started saving, but it is in the pipeline. Saving up to pay your child's tuition fee in the future should not be negotiable. Education is good and there is always a difference with those educated and the ones that are not. So, I wouldn't want my kids to miss out on getting the proper education when it is needed.

I have not started saving, but it is in the pipeline. Saving up to pay your child's tuition fee in the future should not be negotiable. Education is good and there is always a difference with those educated and the ones that are not. So, I wouldn't want my kids to miss out on getting the proper education when it is needed.

I do not have kids. So, I do not need to worry about college fees. Currently, i am not studying at any kind of college, as I graduated around five years ago. However, it depends on the kind of institute where you study. The fees of college is quite low when it comes to governmental colleges. Is education expensive where you live?

If you make such a budget for your house in which you can easily fulfill all the needs, then you are a successful person.If you understand your household budget better, you can pay your children's college fees and other expenses on time.To overcome this, you should make some rules for your household budget so that it becomes easier for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back