Do You Pay Income Tax

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Income tax is mandatory in our home country. However, you are exempted from paying income tax up to a certain annual income. A single person has a lower threshold whereas a family person has a higher threshold for income tax exemption. Do you pay income tax?

I am not paying income tax because my earnings minus the deductions does not make my earnings taxable.

In Nigeria, income tax is mandatory for individuals who earn above a certain annual income threshold. The income tax threshold for a single person is ₦300,000 per annum, while for a married person, it is ₦450,000 per annum. Individuals are required to file their income tax returns annually and pay the tax due based on their taxable income. The income tax rate in Nigeria ranges from 7.5% to 24% depending on the amount of taxable income.

In Nigeria, income tax is mandatory for individuals who earn above a certain annual income threshold. The income tax threshold for a single person is ₦300,000 per annum, while for a married person, it is ₦450,000 per annum. Individuals are required to file their income tax returns annually and pay the tax due based on their taxable income. The income tax rate in Nigeria ranges from 7.5% to 24% depending on the amount of taxable income.
How could people tax income if you are earning neira from paid to post sites especially if there is exchange hand to hand for earning? So not all earning are tracable, like for example I trade 10 $ for 5700 neira or something like that.

Yes, income tax is imposed on many people in here and this also includes the governmental employees as well. People who earn a specific amount of money per month have to pay taxes.

I am paying income tax, but the tax is mainly for my savings when I had a job, now I am making a huge loss, due to the flawed policies in the tech and internet sector.
Sorry about that but I do not pay any income tax for now. My parents pay the tax though

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back