What's new

Do you need a permit for any kind of building on a property?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you own a property and want to build upon it, do you need a permit to do so? I know here in the US that they require some kind of permit to build on land, and even to build upon a building. So I was curious if you need to have a permit for anything you plan to build on said property?

This depends on country laws. In our country, if you want to build something on the property, even if you own that piece of land, you need approval from the local authority. Your proposed construction planning needs to be approved.

I believe every area is monitored by town planning, so it is for your own best interest to go through the necessary procedures before you start building. This way you can avoid wastage due to demolition.

If you own a property and want to build upon it, do you need a permit to do so? I know here in the US that they require some kind of permit to build on land, and even to build upon a building. So I was curious if you need to have a permit for anything you plan to build on said property?
You need a permit from the government of my country if you want to build a skyscraper. This may be very risky to build and that is why you need to be given a permit by the government after checking that the materials that you used are good.

It is determined by the type of building and the local code laws. In broad terms, if you are building or modifying a house, you will need to obtain a construction permit and submit your designs for approval to your local code office.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back