Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't even think there is Saturday Morning Cartoons anymore. I think channels like Cartoon Network just air their regular programming in the morning. I don't know if Nickelodeon does it, probably does the same as CN does. What channels even do Saturday Morning Cartoons anymore? I wouldn't mind my future kids experiencing that when they grow up.

Cartoon Network oh boy! My childhood was made so great by this channel. If you look for me and I'm not seen, I've looked myself in the room drowning myself from one cartoon to another. My favourite back then was Dexter, Ed Edd & Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Summari Jack and Jonny Bravo. My Saturday mornings are very enjoyable.

When I was growing up there were no separate TV channels for kids. Therefore, we used to wait for Saturday and Sunday for cartoon shows. Heman was my favorite cartoon show. I hear that after the success of Barbie, Mattel is working on a Heman movie. If that movie is released, I will surely go to theatres to watch it. I miss watching Heman as a kid.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back