What's new

Do you make use of rechargeable batteries?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I find myself going through a lot of batteries for my controllers. I ended up invested in some rechargeable ones to save on money. While they don't seem to last as long as standard batteries, the fact that I can recharge them makes it worth it.

Rechargeable batteries are better. I've looked at it from every angle and I was very convinced they are better than the standard batteries. They save me the frustration of going of stock with the standard battery when I want to play and they are dead. With rechargeable one's, I only need to plug it.

Rechargeable batteries have been a life saver for me if I am honest when it comes to controllers such as mine and my kid's Xbox controllers.

We have rechargeable battery packs on our controllers that uses a dock to charge them so when you are done playing, you can just leave the controller safely on the dock to charge. Best investment I ever made purchasing those :)

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back