What's new

Do you make provision for charging phones for your customers?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I was in a factory the other day to buy some raw materials I needed for my fishes feed production and unfortunately I had low battery. I needed to use my smartphone to make online payments for the raw materials. I looked for spots to plug and charge my phone for about 5 or 10 minutes but couldn't find any. It was a staff that had to plug it in his office.

Don't you think it's nice to have this provision made for your customers?

I was in a factory the other day to buy some raw materials I needed for my fishes feed production and unfortunately I had low battery. I needed to use my smartphone to make online payments for the raw materials. I looked for spots to plug and charge my phone for about 5 or 10 minutes but couldn't find any. It was a staff that had to plug it in his office.

Don't you think it's nice to have this provision made for your customers?

I do not think that it is a really big issue. However, there are many businesses that are completely obsessed with employee's phones. This is why they ask them to never use phones while they are at work. I have been at such kind of place ion the past.

I make provisions for charging your phones, but it is definitely going to be at owner's risk as you should be there to have a look at what you are charging. I set-up my place in a way that the customer will feel comfortable coming around and can also charge their devices whenever they are around and for how long they want to do so.

I work in a small office building. We have one room where meetings take place and there are tons of outlets and chargers in there. So if a customer should be there or a potential client. charging is an option.

I work in a small office building. We have one room where meetings take place and there are tons of outlets and chargers in there. So if a customer should be there or a potential client. charging is an option.

I do not think that a company should charge their customers for charging phones. Charging phones is a kind of option that should be available to people for free and it does not cost a lots of money when it comes to billing. So, I find no reason to charge people for that.

When I was running offline businesses, I had multiple charging ports for my customers as well as staff. I even had charging cable for those who did not have their own charging cables. Having charinbg facinity helped my customers stay longer and buy more products, especially in my restuarants.

I don't mind allowing those who are not my customers to come and charge their smartphone in my business environment if they are able to see an empty socket to plug their phones or even a laptop. Phone charging doesn't consume electricity, it's why I wouldn't mind but you're charging your phones at your own risk.

I don't mind allowing those who are not my customers to come and charge their smartphone in my business environment if they are able to see an empty socket to plug their phones or even a laptop. Phone charging doesn't consume electricity, it's why I wouldn't mind but you're charging your phones at your own risk.

I think that there are a few airlines that charge you for charging your phone. The charging ports are available on your seat and you could charge your phone quite easily. However, you have to pay a specific amount of money for that.

I do not think that a company should charge their customers for charging phones. Charging phones is a kind of option that should be available to people for free and it does not cost a lots of money when it comes to billing. So, I find no reason to charge people for that.

Seriously, it's absurd to charge your customers for charging their smartphone in your business. They are your customers and they are already buying from you. It's good to offer them the after sales services of allowing them to charge their phones when they are in your business location.

Seriously, it's absurd to charge your customers for charging their smartphone in your business. They are your customers and they are already buying from you. It's good to offer them the after sales services of allowing them to charge their phones when they are in your business location.
It is because of selfishness that will make some people think of charging customers for charging phones at the workplace. I mean what are they trying to achieve? Is it to prove to the customers that they are not welcomed there or what? We offer coffee to customers when they visit and charging of phones is a normal thing that they are allowed to do at zero cost too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back