Do You Live in Your Own House?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't own a house, I live in a rented apartment. It is 2BHK apartment. I pay around $150 per month on rent. I have never considered buying my own house because owning a house is more expensive than living in a rented apartment, especially when you have bought your house on mortgage. If I buy a 2BHK house, I will; end up paying just about $250 per month as loan payment.

I live in my own house, and it's been quite the journey! A few years ago, I stumbled upon The Acres Phase 2 in Dubai while searching for a place that felt like home. I remember walking through the beautifully designed community, and it just felt right. The parks and open spaces reminded me of the weekends I spent outdoors as a kid.

When I finally moved in, I spent countless evenings setting up my garden, planting flowers, and creating a cozy little nook for my morning coffee. It’s become a sanctuary for me, where I can relax and enjoy the sunshine. I’ve made some great friends in the neighborhood, and we often have BBQs together. Living here has truly enriched my life, and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else!

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back