Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't mind going to weddings, but I have not yet been married myself. How many weddings would you say you been to? Was it mostly for family or friends? I have only gone to weddings when it comes to my family or close friends. I went to my friends wedding a few years ago before covid hit. But they divorced recently. I also went to my brothers wedding and I think one other wedding at some point, but I forget who it was for. What about you?

So far I have been to 3 weddings, and I really do not dislike them in general, now in November I have to go to another wedding, that of my older brother, so it will be a good celebration, also if you know most of the guests you can have a good time there, In addition the food at weddings is always very good lol.

I don't tend to go to too many weddings myself, I believe the last one I went to was in 2003. I don't mind going to weddings if I am invited but I can't say there have been many weddings that have happened of people that I know.

I feel many people don't tend to have big weddings now, not like they used to, it may be different in different parts of the world though.

I have only been to a few and they were fun. I am not really big on social gatherings though. In most cases, I would rather avoid them. Smaller ones are fine but I don't like being around a lot of people.

Well I don't go to weddings that much but I want to try to be going to some because I have realised I have missed too many of my friend's weddings so it has gotten to this point where they are giving me this speech about who will come to yours if you're missing ours like this

Yes of course, I love going to weddings especially when it's one for a very good friend of mine. I wouldn't need to be attending a wedding of any random person or a friend I'm not close to.

I have been to at least 5 weddings this year already and I was at one last weekend 5th August, 2023 for my buddy. This is his wedding card. How does it look?

FB_IMG_1691482992880.jpg

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back