What's new

Do you like to get your work done fast or slow?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your work, whether it be online work or some 9-5 job, do you ever try to do your work as fast as you possibly can? Or do you tend to take it slow? I figure with a 9-5 you can't really work fast, as you will need to keep that work going that long, but working online or from home in general, gives you more freedom to do the work you want to do, on your own time. So you could work fast, or work slow, what is your preference?

When it comes to your work, whether it be online work or some 9-5 job, do you ever try to do your work as fast as you possibly can? Or do you tend to take it slow? I figure with a 9-5 you can't really work fast, as you will need to keep that work going that long, but working online or from home in general, gives you more freedom to do the work you want to do, on your own time. So you could work fast, or work slow, what is your preference?

I am quite sure that there are many employers who may state that they may like to get work done as fast as possible. However, the fact of the matter remains that this may not be the case all the time. This is where average delivery period of the work may matter a lot. There are many freelancing platforms that calculate that and it is quite useful.

I like doing my work fast so that I can complete on time and I can take another contract. Despite having a desire to complete work fast, most of the time I am unable to do it fast because of other engagements.

Many people would want to get their work done in the right manner, no matter how much time it may take their employees to complete the work. They need perfection and this is why they may allow their employees to take their own time in many cases. However, delivering the work very late could be a bad sign for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back