Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys like the new Xbox Dashboard that recently came out for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S? I hear Xbox fans are not happy with the new dashboard, and are wanting them to go back to the old one. My Xbox is broke, so I can't judge it, but it seems fans are not for it. Could it be changed back? Honestly I'd much rather them go back to the old blades dashboard on the Xbox 360. :D

The new Xbox dashboard is having a lot of backlash from fans. Almost everyone seemed to hate it. I think they are going to revert back to the older version or do something about the new one. How they were able to do this without survey to see what their fans might like surprised me.

I recently got this update for my Xbox One X so I now have the new dashboard. I will admit, I do like the look of it and I feel it is nice to have a change as well.

Nothing will ever beat the dashboard that we had for the Xbox 360 though, that one I feel was one of the best dashboards we had.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back