Do you like strategy video games?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.3100USD
Biznotes
These types of video games are one of the ones I like the most, I have played many types of strategy video games, for example Imperivm, age of empires, Warcraft, Starcraft, Civilization and many others, they really make you work your brain a lot and can be really entertaining, do you play this genre of video games?

I wouldn't say I am a die hard fan of strategy games but I play a couple of strategy games and I like them. Age of Empires is one of my favorite strategy game series.

Yep, strategy games like those are definitely my thing too. I’ve spent hours on Age of Empires and Civilization; they really keep you hooked with all the planning and decision-making. I got super into Starcraft for a while, trying to master different strategies, though I never quite nailed the Zerg rush! Speaking of competitive games, I had a buddy who tried out Black Ops 6 hacks once, and it was crazy how much it changed the way he played. He had an aimbot, and it honestly made me wonder how some players get so good so fast!

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back