What's new

Do you like spending a lot of time listening to songs on YouTube?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I rarely spend a lot of time listening to songs on YouTube, I prefer listening to songs on Spotify because of the Advert on YouTube which might be a little disturbance to my songs.
So do you like spending a lot of time listening to songs on YouTube??

I use YouTube to watch songs once in a while but I use it very often to watch movies and TV trailers. I use it very often too to watch video games reviews but for my music streaming, it's Spotify I use regularly.

Listening to songs on Youtube is quite an enjoyable experience! When I have free time I love it. I don’t use Spotify for listening because YouTube is more convenient.

It's been a while I had listened to music on YouTube because I subscribe to Sportify and I enjoy that a lot too

When I work, I listen to music depending on which unit i am and I really don't mind listening to music while resting too, so music cools your body most especially when you are in the bath tub or under the shower, you feel relaxed

I mostly use Spotify while I'm working or gaming. I use YouTube sometimes for music, but I already have a few curated playlists where I have thousands of songs/albums saved up and ready to play. YouTube is a great option though.

I usually only listen to music on YouTube for an hour a day, and I listen to music on this platform when I'm doing my workout routine, so I don't consider that I waste a lot of time listening to music on YouTube, since, for example when I'm working, I never listen to music on youtube or another audio streaming platform.

Listening to songs on Youtube is quite an enjoyable experience! When I have free time I love it. I don’t use Spotify for listening because YouTube is more convenient.

YouTube can be convenient to people for different reasons. It's like how I find it more convenient to use it in watching movies and TV shows trailers but never watching/playing music regularly but if it's Spotify, I will have it playing non-stop.

I use YouTube to listen to music all day when I have music on. I use an ad-blocker. Frequently I will loop one song or one album for an entire day, or randomly switch between songs as I think of them.

I used to buy a lot of songs and listen to them on iTunes or Groove Music, but right now I have no money. What also keeps happening is that I buy the songs, then I get tired of them and move on to new ones. Might as well save the money and not buy them in the first place - I move on just as easily.

I use youtube to watch and listen to music, but I watch videos more on youtube compared to listening to music. I don't think I spend a lot of time listening to songs on youtube. I use youtube basically to research and also watch entertaining videos.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back