Do you like collecting video games?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$3.8100USD
Biznotes
Many people like to collect video games, they buy video games and keep them and do not resell them when they no longer want them or have completed them, for example, I have many video games from my childhood and I have never sold them, I have games that are relics and I do not plan to sell them.

I love collecting video games. I currently have a subscription to Retro Game Treasure, so every month I get a box sent to my house. I also like going to my local v-stock to see what games they have, but it's been a while since I went to v-stock. I haven't sold any of my games, though once I finally get around to learning how to solder I plan on fixing up one of my copies of Pokemon Gold and selling it since I have two.

I love collecting video games. I currently have a subscription to Retro Game Treasure, so every month I get a box sent to my house. I also like going to my local v-stock to see what games they have, but it's been a while since I went to v-stock. I haven't sold any of my games, though once I finally get around to learning how to solder I plan on fixing up one of my copies of Pokemon Gold and selling it since I have two.
That's fantastic! Speaking of Pokemon Gold, these games are usually sold quite expensive, I got a copy that I bought from a friend for only $10, that was a truly bargain hahaha.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back