What's new

Do you know Any PTP that also has its own Faucet?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I only remember forum coin that used to have a faucet through which we can earn the smaller amount of Fc every few mins but they stopped that years ago and as per my knowledge there is no other Pay to post website that is running its own faucet.

Do you know any PTP that also has its own Faucet?

Having his own faucet: PTP doesn't think to implement this and implements instead offerwalls like Bizdustry because it is more profitable or the one of BeerMoneyForum where even faucet sites are partners with offerwalls.

Having his own faucet: PTP doesn't think to implement this and implements instead offerwalls like Bizdustry because it is more profitable or the one of BeerMoneyForum where even faucet sites are partners with offerwalls.
I was thinking the same because beer money forum also has beer surveys and these offerwalls and now bizdustry also doing the same. So having a faucet may not be a profitable option.

Forum coin disabled its faucet early on as they faced some issues with that and have no plans to start again and I have even requested them but they are not interested

Forum coin disabled its faucet early on as they faced some issues with that and have no plans to start again and I have even requested them but they are not interested
Forum coin system is faucet during festises like new year or some events like that and not everyday faucet or daily login bonus like some sites pays daily login bonus.

They earlier launched an Fc faucet but due to some error they lost large number of FC to a scammer so they closed it off

Faucets are not my favorite things, so I do not care about faucets. I m not aware of any PTP sites that have faucets, but if you want to try surveys on a PTP site, you can try Bizdustry.

I need to do that too because even if I am spending 1 hour on faucets, I can earn more from that one hour if I post on forums

I only remember forum coin that used to have a faucet through which we can earn the smaller amount of Fc every few mins but they stopped that years ago and as per my knowledge there is no other Pay to post website that is running its own faucet.

This is the first time I am hearing that Forumcoin has a faucet. I have never seen any forum that has a faucet section.

They started it few years back but they were scammed by a person and it was not profitable so they closed it and are not planning to start again

They started it few years back but they were scammed by a person and it was not profitable so they closed it and are not planning to start again
They may be planning to start it again but it may not be as immediately as we are thinking

I do not think that a forum may need a faucet. It is much better to introduce other kinds of better earning opportunities like "Get paid to Write articles".

Presently no website has that and it was only forum coin that planned it but even they were not interested in it now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back