What's new

Do you keep track of every show and movie you watch?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you watch a new movie or tv show, do you keep track that you watched it so that you don't re-watch it later? It's why I use letterboxd and serilizd, which are services to let you track the movies and shows you watch. I mostly use letterboxd as I watch more movies than shows. I like to keep track of all the movies I watch as I sometimes forget what I saw, and don't like to re-watch something unless I really want to.

I started keeping track of the TV shows and movies I watched from the time when Prison Break came out in 2005. From that year till now, I have kept track of everything that I have watched. Making use of Netflix now makes it easier to keep track of everything I watch.

I've never kept record, it never occurred to me. What I know is whenever I watch any movie which I've seen previously, I will know. My memory is very sharp in remembering movies. Whether I wrote them down or not, whenever it plays, I will remember everything.

I don't mind re-watching movies over and over. So I don't bother to keep tracks, though most times I only keep tracks of movies I never enjoyed.

I don't mind re-watching movies over and over. So I don't bother to keep tracks, though most times I only keep tracks of movies I never enjoyed.

I have rewatched Game of Thrones more than 10 times and I even have it on DVD disc too. 13 Hours Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, Black Hawk Down, Supernatural and so many other movies and TV shows are all in line with those I watched over and over again. This new horror movie The Pope's Exorcist, I have watched it like 5 times since it came out few months ago.

Not really. I don't watch a whole lot so I am not going to forget if I saw something in the past. Certain things I can watch over and over again. More so with TV series than movies.

I don't really watch plenty of movies to have an issue of keeping track I mostly watch ki movies I am interested in for example seasonal movies anyone I start it because it has had at least more than 2 to 3 Seasons behind or if I decide to watch a Netflix sort collection it will be a movie that I've had a strong iPhone before it even came out.

I do not usually keep record of the movies or TV series I have watched in the past. I do not watch much movies or TV series. I can always know the ones I have watched in the past if it pops up on TV...

I myself don't tend to watch a lot of TV shows or movies so I can't say I would have any reason to keep track of what I do watch as the amount is so small that it is easy to remember rather than keep track.

I guess the only thing I would need to keep track of would be the episodes I have watched and where I was up to so that I knew where to start if I am watching through a series of a TV show.

I don't keep track of TV shows or movies I have watched. Sometimes I just forget what I have watched and go to watch it only to find that I have already watched it. recently, when I went to watch a movie and TV show, I found that I had already watched them. I don't quite remember the names but I do remember the content.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back