What's new

Do you have to pay early payment penalties?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
In many countries, banks charge penalties when you pay the full loan amount before the loan term. Do you also pay penalties for prepaying the loan? In my home country, there is no penalty for paying the loan amount before the loan term. There is a penalty for late payment but not for prepayment.

In many countries, banks charge penalties when you pay the full loan amount before the loan term. Do you also pay penalties for prepaying the loan? In my home country, there is no penalty for paying the loan amount before the loan term. There is a penalty for late payment but not for prepayment.

banks usually charge a lot when you fail to pay the loan. These charges could add up and you end up paying a lots of money in the end. They may also confiscate your mortgage in many cases. So, this is why many people consider these things prior to taking loans.

banks usually charge a lot when you fail to pay the loan. These charges could add up and you end up paying a lots of money in the end. They may also confiscate your mortgage in many cases. So, this is why many people consider these things prior to taking loans.
You did not pay attention to my question, right? I was asking if the banks in your home country charge penalties for loan prepayment, in other words, do they charge you fees if you repay the loan in full before your loan term ends?

Banks will always be satisfied whenever you are paying back your loan money in full even before the time you're supposed to pay it is due. It is only when you must have defaulted in paying the money when you are supposed to that they are going to charge you penalties and increased interest for delaying in paying the money when you're supposed to.

Banks will always be satisfied whenever you are paying back your loan money in full even before the time you're supposed to pay it is due. It is only when you must have defaulted in paying the money when you are supposed to that they are going to charge you penalties and increased interest for delaying in paying the money when you're supposed to.

Paying the loan back at the right time improves your credit history. I am not against borrowing money. However, I am really against paying interest money. The good news is that there are many organisations that may offer interest-free loans. In fact, they also offer you to invest money in case if your business idea is great and profitable. this is what many banks are also doing as well.

Paying the loan back at the right time improves your credit history. I am not against borrowing money. However, I am really against paying interest money. The good news is that there are many organisations that may offer interest-free loans. In fact, they also offer you to invest money in case if your business idea is great and profitable. this is what many banks are also doing as well.

There's no way you can avoid paying for interest on any kind and amount of money you got as a loan from the bank. If banks doesn't add any interest in it, they are not doing business. What should be avoided is delaying payment of the loan which will make you pay extra fines.

There's no way you can avoid paying for interest on any kind and amount of money you got as a loan from the bank. If banks doesn't add any interest in it, they are not doing business. What should be avoided is delaying payment of the loan which will make you pay extra fines.

I think that applying for an interest-free loans is one of the best ways to avoid interest-based loans. There are many financial institutions that offer such kind of loans and there are many community-based organisations as well that tend to offer the best kind of interest-free loans.

The practice in your country is what is also applicable in my country. The reason is because banks won't want to overburden their customers with different charges when they are processing the loan taken from them. As long as you pay as at when due, no one is going to add extra interest for you for loans collected.

That's really nice. I do not like the idea of charging early loan payment penalties. How can they fine you for paying your own loan? THis is something like robbing money form customers.

Paying the loan back before the due date makes your credit history much better. This means that you might apply for a loan once again and the chances of your loan being approved increase. The fact remains that you still need to pay interest, even if you pay the loan back at the right time. This is why I prefer interest-free loans.

I've never applied for loan and I don't have any knowledge on how to do it because loans are the last thing I would need. I know there should be a penalty if you didn't pay off your loan debt with the interest it comes with. If you keep delaying, the money will keep adding up.

Of course, if you take a loan from any company or bank, you cannot repay it in full until its maturity date is completed.But many banks have a condition that if you take a loan, even if you repay it within a week or a month, you still have to pay some regular repayments Which includes their documentation fee and many other conditions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back