What's new

Do you have cancer patients in your family?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Today, February 4, is World Cancer Day. Do you have cancer patients in your family or extended family? My grandma died of cancer. I have an uncle who is battling cancer for the past 10 years, and thankfully medicines have worked and he is fit and fine.

Here in Africa, cancer is not a common occurrence. I have only had one close case of cancer in my family and that person was not biologically our relative. She was the wife of my uncle.

My brother was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. It is in remission now - it appears that the doctors have removed all of it. Still, it was a nasty surprise of a hospital visit for him back in March.

My brother was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. It is in remission now - it appears that the doctors have removed all of it. Still, it was a nasty surprise of a hospital visit for him back in March.
What a bad luck my friend, I hope your brother is fine and God protects him, let's hope that as you say the doctor has done a good job and everything went well and your brother makes a full recovery, I'm sure he will.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back