What's new

Do you have any sort of skin care routine?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I never really did. I wash my face off with water in the AM and a bar of soap before bed. My wife is about the same. She has tried different soaps and serums but they seem to make her skin worse so she does the same as me now. Do you have any sort of skin care routine?

Not really. I take a shower, use basic soap, and that's about it. Honestly I don't even wash my face, I just let the water run down it and that's it. I don't like to put soap on my face as it dries me out more, so I don't wash my face at all aside from using shampoo in my beard and hair. It's good to let the human skin be, as chemicals being put on it hurts more than it helps.

I have an overly oily face, so I have a routine of taking care of my face all the time in order to reduce how quickly I secret oil. I used to have a lot pimples and it was all down to my oily face. There's a cream I used to apply on my face that dries up the oil.

Yeah! I wash my face twice a day with a gel-based foaming face wash (after waking up in the morning & before going to bed at night), and then I apply moisturizer and lip balm. That's all I do.

I smear a cream of the brand nivea twice a day, once in the morning after washing my face, and again at night after showering, I think it is better to absorb the product well and that your skin looks much better, I think it does not take much time to take care of your skin a little, In short, it is the largest organ in your body and one of the most sensitive, it needs extra care sometimes!

I smear a cream of the brand nivea twice a day, once in the morning after washing my face, and again at night after showering, I think it is better to absorb the product well and that your skin looks much better, I think it does not take much time to take care of your skin a little, In short, it is the largest organ in your body and one of the most sensitive, it needs extra care sometimes!

I also make use of NIVEA products too. They are one skin care brand that I have so much respect for because of their quality. I make use of their cream - the cocobutter brand and the armpit roll on. I used to have their body spray but I moved from it as I now make use of oil perfume.

I do have a skincare routine myself. I tend to shower and just use water in the shower to clean my face. Once I get out of the shower I then use sensitive facial wipes to clean my face before adding some protective face cream and then adding a vitamin C serum to my skin and rubbing that in.

I tend to do that in the morning after a shower and also on a night before I head to bed and that tends to work well for me :)

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back