What's new

Do you have any pets?

I own one cat and unfortunately he is living outside, because of my mother's boyfriend who doesn't let him in. I used to have two cats but one of them died and it really breaked my heart, to this day I'm really sad about it. I really like cats and I was always around cats, used to feed them and I was having fun while being around cats. Many would prefer dogs over cats but I would say that they are cuter more relaxfu, but that is my opinion :).

I currently have one dog, and he's an Australian Labradoodle. His name is Rascal, and he's 7 years old. He's pretty spoiled and has many of his own toys, but he has a reputation for stealing stuffed animals and toys from others so he can cuddle with them on the couch.

View attachment 3483

I spent time as a child on a farm, so I was always surrounded by animals. My mother also used to breed and raise dogs for shows, and for a short time, she also had many cats. We soon discovered I was highly allergic and had to remove them from our home.

I still love cats, but sadly, I just can't be around them. I also used to have many rabbits. I had one named "Thumper" that weighed a little over 20 pounds and lived for 14 years. He was well trained and lived in our house. He would come on command and was free to roam the house. He'd always return to his cage to use the bathroom, and he loved to cuddle up on the couch.
Just a lovely dog you got there. ❤️

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back