What's new

Do you have any networking events with your local businesses?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Networking with local businesses is a good way to team up with said businesses, either through cross promo, help with work, and tips and tricks about running a business. I think it's great to network among your community, as there's potential for collaboration and teamwork, to help bring your communities businesses and shops to the forefront.

We have this yearly event during which families of members also join and we have a gala time. It is a time for enjoyment as well as new business collaborations.

I am somebody who believes in getting ideas from others and that is why I try to keep in touch with other business men in my area as much as possible. We can sometimes meet over drinks and share ideas about how to move forward.

I've not had any social networking event held for my business but I'm planning on hosting within the first few months of next year 2024. I have a big strategy to boost my business more than I've been managing it. I'm working on having good partners to be involved.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back