Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a business and have customers, or run something like a restaurant, do you have a suggestion or criticism box that customers can use to give suggestions and criticism about your business or restaurant? I think it's good to have something like this, as it allows your customers to air their concerns and feelings in a constructive manner usually. Do you ever take the suggestions and act upon them?

I never have had any kind of suggestion boxes, but I frequently asked customers if they were happy with the product and service, and if they would like to offer us any feed back. I do not think these days people have time to write a suggestion letter and then put it into the suggestion box.

I never have had any kind of suggestion boxes, but I frequently asked customers if they were happy with the product and service, and if they would like to offer us any feed back. I do not think these days people have time to write a suggestion letter and then put it into the suggestion box.
That's fair too. You could offer a suggestion box on your site or forums too. You could make topics where people give their suggestions. Or you could set up something to get peoples opinions anonymously.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back