What's new

Do you have a linkedin profile? or any other similar sites?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
LinkedIn is a popular site that you can list your work history and work profile. I used to use it in the past, but I think I deleted my account, I forget. But I don't use it anymore. It's more to due with privacy for me, but It's a good tool for everyone else.

Anyway, I wonder if it would be fine to post our LinkedIn profiles in here. If not, no biggie. But feel free to discuss if you do have one or not, and whether it has helped you find more work or not.

I've actually been making use of the social media platform LinkedIn for a while and I have been successful in securing at least two jobs from that platform. This is because I had a very good profile that says much about whatever I'm going to bring to companies that need my services. The skills I have in IT was very good.

No, i do not have a linkedIn profile and i have never made use of the site. I do not see the need for it now as i'm not in search of a job for now. Maybe i might open one in the future.

Everyone should have a LinkedIn profile where they sell themselves whether as a business person or you have a job. This will increase your visibility and allow others to reach you.

Everyone should have a LinkedIn profile where they sell themselves whether as a business person or you have a job. This will increase your visibility and allow others to reach you.

If you are someone who is interested in working for companies, it is always very important that you make use of the social media platform LinkedIn because it it gives you more better chance of being contacted by those companies that are on the platform.

If you are someone who is interested in working for companies, it is always very important that you make use of the social media platform LinkedIn because it it gives you more better chance of being contacted by those companies that are on the platform.

I do not use linkedin. There are many other ways that allow me to get a job. I think that there are many newspapers as well where jobs are being advertised every week.

I think it is better for you to have a profile on LinkedIn because you are surely going to have some clients for the particular business that you do. It has helped a lot of people
No, i do not have a linkedIn profile and i have never made use of the site. I do not see the need for it now as i'm not in search of a job for now. Maybe i might open one in the future.

I think it is better for you to have a profile on LinkedIn because you are surely going to have some clients for the particular business that you do. It has helped a lot of people
Well, thank you for the advice. I've actually given thought to having a profile on LinkedIn. It won't be immediately, but i know i would definitely have one in the future.

As a professional who is serious with his or her job, you must have a LinkedIn profile to make yourself accessible to the market within and outside your domain. So many people are hired from LinkedIn.

I created a LinkedIn profile a long time ago. In the beginning, I was very active, I not only spent a lot of time building connections and networking but also promoted my websites and web content. However, I did not get any business or job opportunities by being active on Linkedin. Therefore, I stopped being active.

Yes, I have a Linkedin account, in my country it is quite important to get job interviews or maintain contact with certain companies, but I currently do not use it much today, although I think it is a very useful tool for professionals.

Yes, I do have a LinkedIn profile. It's very popular here since people use it a lot for finding new jobs by either applying for whatever is listed there or reaching out to HRs of the companies directly by DMing their resume.

LinkedIn is the first social media I used for job search. I was able to get my first job through LinkedIn. It's one as popular as Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or TikTok but it's a unique niche website. I haven't opened my LinkedIn in over 5 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back