What's new

Do you have a 401K?

No please. I heard that it is an another source of investment. It is guaranteed returns and secured. I hav to learn more abou it and do some. Financial security is a must now and I must start early

When talking about personal finances, do any of you have a 401K or some type of savings system that you push money into? If so, how much have you placed into here and how much has it taken a hit due to COVID specifically?
I've already spent all my savings after the pandemic and I don't have any now. Please what does 401k means. Please let us try to be posting something that all of us can understand

No please. I heard that it is an another source of investment. It is guaranteed returns and secured. I hav to learn more abou it and do some. Financial security is a must now and I must start early
Oh really, I don't know such exist. Thank you for forwarding or drawing my attention to this fact. I think it can help me boom to my 401K or mor
I had a 401k at my old job. I was able to cash it out before I quit and now I have it in a savings account. My current job does not offer them which is unfortunate but I am investing and making a profit in other areas. Or at least working on it.
I've never heard of this 401K before. But thank you for sharing this information with me. I wish I knew it earlier so that I could my experience with. But I'll look to it.

We are on the same page,
Live savings and investments is the best resort for us in developing countries.
Nothing like 401k.

The only way to deal with this issue is to save money as much as you can. In the past, I used to spend a lots of money on various things, but now I have limited budget.

The only way to deal with this issue is to save money as much as you can. In the past, I used to spend a lots of money on various things, but now I have limited budget.
I agree with you, saving is a wise thing to do. But inasmuch as it is good to save, it is good to have potential investment plans in the future too.

I agree with you, saving is a wise thing to do. But inasmuch as it is good to save, it is good to have potential investment plans in the future too.

There were many people who were saving a lots of money and they ended up utilising those funds during the pandemic. This helped them a lot to survive during the pandemic.

There were many people who were saving a lots of money and they ended up utilising those funds during the pandemic. This helped them a lot to survive during the pandemic.
Indeed savings is not a bad thing .
It is one of the wisest thing to do for the future filled with diverse uncertainties and when anything happens unexpectedly the savings could be a saver.

Indeed savings is not a bad thing .
It is one of the wisest thing to do for the future filled with diverse uncertainties and when anything happens unexpectedly the savings could be a saver.

I have drastically reduced my fuel expenses as I have tried to reduce my fuel consumption. The main issue is that the fact that fuel is one of the most expensive things in my country.

Saving money as much as you can is the only approach to solve this problem.
I used to spend a lot of money on different things, but now I am on a tight budget.

Saving money as much as you can is the only approach to solve this problem.
I used to spend a lot of money on different things, but now I am on a tight budget.

This is exactly what I do. I am trying to save money but it is really hard to do so due to the rise in inflation and issues related to economy. Inflation rate is more than 20 percent high in here.

I don't know what 401K is, I don't live in the United States and I believe this is a saving and investing scheme in the residents in the United States. Here, in my home country, we don't receive stimulus package.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back