Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you tend to fix your own tech problems? Or do you take your broken or non-working tech to others to get fixed? I have used repair services and other services to repair my tech problems, but I do sometimes take care of the work myself. I wish I knew more about tech, as there is some tech problems I can't fix. Though I will love to learn more on how to fix most tech problems.

Do you tend to fix your own tech problems? Or do you take your broken or non-working tech to others to get fixed? I have used repair services and other services to repair my tech problems, but I do sometimes take care of the work myself. I wish I knew more about tech, as there is some tech problems I can't fix. Though I will love to learn more on how to fix most tech problems.
Indeed, I have found myself in the position of resolving my own tech issues. I invest hours in watching YouTube tutorials, absorbing knowledge on how to troubleshoot and fix these problems. However, I must admit that I genuinely enjoy this process as it allows me to learn new things and acquire valuable skills. Additionally, when others approach me with similar problems, I have the opportunity to assist them and even charge for my expertise.

Yeah. Mostly I myself take care of all the tech issues I come across. Even if I don't have the adequate knowledge on it, I google and find out how to actually do it and finally get it done. If in case I don't have the required accessories to get it done, I visit a repair shop.

Mostly I fix software issues by myself, If I don't understand then I search for the issue on Google, or YouTube or ask for solutions on Reddit. If it is a hardware issue and if I don't have the equipment to fix then I take my PC or laptop to a repair shop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back