What's new

Do you feel old when kids talk bad about media you liked growing up?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Remember how when you were a kid, you may have thought, "Hey, that movie or show my mom and dad like sure looks old" or how black and white movies are often disregarded by young people as being too old to be good. Like I was when I was a kid and didn't understand cinema. Anyway, with that being said, how do you feel when a kid comments about media you consumed as a child is old or dumb? Kids these days have their things, and I understand that, but it kinda hurts my feeling of nostalgia when they say something bad about the stuff we enjoyed as kids.

Do you ever hear dumb comments from kids and teens today who talk bad about games, movies or music we enjoyed growing up? I'm sure as adults we can comment about how crappy some of their music and movies are.

One of my online friends always comments about how movies from the 80's are too old for him. I was born in 89, how dare he!

What do you think though? Do you hate when kids badmouth your favorite media growing up?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back