What's new

Do you fear death?

I do not fear death. I am a believer in Jesus Christ and I know I'm going to Heaven when I die. He gives us peace about it.

I am totally agreed 100% with your opinion not to fear for death when it will come to us. But we should protect our lives from danger ???? to keep us safe for our family.

Seriously I can say every one of us here fears death, but there's is no need to fear if leave a life worthy and acceptable to your maker

I do fear death, I fear the pain more than losing my life, since life aren't that great to live forever. It will actually be nice to die one day we aren't suppose to live forever one day we will take an infinite rest from life, from our hobbies, our family, our friends one day it will all be over and we must accept it.
I think it is wrong to forget about it because then it would annoy us more, we must accept that one day we will die because thats life, although it is fine to not always think about it but yet it is wrong to deny it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back