What's new

Do you ever think crypto can stay at a constant rate?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The one thing I worry about with crypto is how volatile it is. It can be worth thousands one day, and then drop to nothing the next. It usually happens for new cryptocurrencies, as they come out with the initial build, and then after a few days when people lose interest, the worth of it drops. That's why I worry about it. With the USD for example, you're at least guaranteed a price point, it doesn't go up or down too much in a given time. But crypto is too unpredictable, especially new crypto. And with how fast Bitcoins worth dropped, I don't see other cryptocurrency coming close to that.

If it can get to a point where it can be just like the USD, then I think I'd invest more into it. But I want to be sure I know I can profit from it before I do it. If it get to a constant point I'll do it.

The currency market is supposed to be based on demand and supply and it is not something that is supposed to be constant so if you want constant then you should just buy fiat.

To maintain your capital and sanity in cryptocurrency, especially with altcoins, never get emotionally attached. Once you buy low and make sufficient profits, take some of it out and keep it as Bitcoin or stablecoins while you ride the rest.

The one thing I worry about with crypto is how volatile it is. It can be worth thousands one day, and then drop to nothing the next. It usually happens for new cryptocurrencies, as they come out with the initial build, and then after a few days when people lose interest, the worth of it drops. That's why I worry about it. With the USD for example, you're at least guaranteed a price point, it doesn't go up or down too much in a given time. But crypto is too unpredictable, especially new crypto. And with how fast Bitcoins worth dropped, I don't see other cryptocurrency coming close to that.

If it can get to a point where it can be just like the USD, then I think I'd invest more into it. But I want to be sure I know I can profit from it before I do it. If it get to a constant point I'll do it.

No, it is unlikely that cryptocurrency can stay at a constant rate. Cryptocurrency prices are highly volatile, and the market is subject to sudden price drops and spikes. In addition, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, so it is difficult to accurately predict the future price of any cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is not probable that the price of cryptocurrency will stay constant for a period of time

Stable coins remain stable, for instance, USDT will always remain at $1. However, for the rest of the coins, it is very common for the rates to fluctuate. Volatility is the nature of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin cannot remain stable because it is a cryptocurrency with high volatility and it's fluctuations is where the beauty in the Bitcoin trading lies because that is where the profit comes from.

It is not possible for cryptocurrency to stay at a constant rate because most of the cryptocurrency fluctuate especially bitcoin and it has the highest fluctutation level and that is their nature.

It is not possible for cryptocurrency to stay at a current rate, Cryptocurrency price is determined by the demand and supply. It is fluctuating in nature. Due to its volatility it can't remain at a constant rate.

It is never going to be possible for cryptocurrency to stay at the constant point because it is a volatile currency and it is made to move up and down at every interval of time.

The beauty of cryptocurrency is the rise and fall in price so it's always been known for that. I don't think they will ever be a time when that will change, it can't be constant.

I do not think it can be stable at least not in quite some time, and it would have to have a very large adoption for it and have a gigantic volume of daily transactions, meanwhile I think it will remain volatile and in the same state really.

The value of cryptocurrencies is in its volatility as it currently is. There is no way it can ever stay stable as long as it remains unregulated. Even the regulated forex market can't stay stable

The value of cryptocurrencies is in its volatility as it currently is. There is no way it can ever stay stable as long as it remains unregulated. Even the regulated forex market can't stay stable
Practically, the price of cryptocurrencies will continue to fluctuate and it cannot stay at a particular rate . In conclusion, I have not seen a cryptocurrency that will not fluctuate except for the stablecoin.

From what i have seen so far, it is impossible for crypto currency to have a stable price value, unless you are talking about stable coins like USDT and the likes. Crypto currency can never have a stable price value.

I honestly think it is impossible for crypto to stay at a constant rate. Cryptocurrencies are volatile, that's it's nature and that is what makes crypto to be crypto.

The only cryptocurrency that can stay at a relatively constant rate is stable coins. They are pegged with something of value to keep them safe from the volatility of the crypto market. As for altcoins and bitcoin, what defines their existence is their volatility.

Cryptocurrencies are known for their volatility and price fluctuations. It is highly unlikely for any cryptocurrency to stay at a constant rate for an extended period. When considering cryptocurrencies, it's essential to be aware of the potential for price volatility and manage your investments accordingly.

Cryptocurrency can't stay at a particular rate due to so many factors affecting it either positive or negative, such as exchange rates, inflation or deflation of economic situations.

Cryptocurrency can never be constant as there are lots of factors affecting crypto, I haven't seen any Cryptocurrency that remains at a price without fluctuating

It is actually the volatile nature of cryptocurrency that makes it what it is today in the crypto-currency market and it is the main way people who invest in cryptocurrency makes money from it.

I believe that in a situation whereby cryptocurrency become stable without the fluctuation in the prices, then it will going to lose its value.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back