Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you are talking to someone online, whether it be through SMS, messenger, or some other app, do you ever leave your friends or even family on read sometimes? I don't respond to people right away, sometimes I'm busy with other things and can't get to it. But I will occasionally check to see if I got any messages, and sometimes I will read them before going back to work. So that's why some go on read and I don't respond. I usually respond later. What about you?

I rarely leave my friends or family on read unless I have completely forgotten to answer them, which is difficult to happen, basically it's because I don't like to be left on read, so I don't do it either.

A lot of people also get very angry if you leave them on read.

I find it disrespectful opening anyone's messages in chat messenger without replying immediately. If I'm too busy to reply a chat, I'll never open it until I know I would be able to reply immediately after reading it.

Whenever I don't want to reply to messages, I do not open them. Most times I don't ignore people messages, if I do probably am busy or peradventure something I need time to make a choice pertaining what we were discussing .

Personally, I am the kind of person that doesn't like doing to others what I don't like them to do to me. When it comes to reading text messages, I don't like being ignored and this is the reason why I would never ignore anyone who sent me a text message or chat. I will always find time to reply those people as quickly as possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back