What's new

Do you ever get tired of playing video games?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there times where you're just tired of playing video games? I have had times where I just wasn't interested in gaming, and wouldn't play anything new for weeks or months. Lately I've been trying to play newer games, but I always land back on games like Madden or Fortnite. But I have been playing a game called Arcade Paradise, it's kind of fun.

Anyway, are there any times where you're just tired of gaming and take a short break? Maybe days or weeks?

Yes, I can go through phases where I'm just tired of playing the same games over and over again because my game pool is rather small. The only game I play every day is Pokemon GO. Ever since my gaming laptop died on me, I don't game much at all at the moment. I have 5 games total on my mobile device and I no longer own a console.

I am a huge gamer myself and there are times when I do end up getting fed up with playing games and I do tend to take a break away from them.

I feel this is something that happens a lot no matter what you enjoy doing, if you do something for long enough without a break, you will end up with burnout and that is exactly the same when it comes to things such as gaming as well.

When I spend a lot of time playing the same video game I usually get tired and try a new one, in general I usually get tired quickly if I play video games every day, it is true that you can get tired with anything you do repeatedly during all the days, but certainly I know people who never get tired of doing the same thing over and over again, I would like to know how they do it

Is there times where you're just tired of playing video games? I have had times where I just wasn't interested in gaming, and wouldn't play anything new for weeks or months. Lately I've been trying to play newer games, but I always land back on games like Madden or Fortnite. But I have been playing a game called Arcade Paradise, it's kind of fun.

Anyway, are there any times where you're just tired of gaming and take a short break? Maybe days or weeks?
Whenever I used to play games for more than 10hrs (don't get so much time now a days 🥹), my head used to feel heavy. Then I used to stop it for that day and start again on the next day. I've never taken a long break due to tiredness. Only busy schedule has been able to make me do it.

Having burnout when playing video games is very common if you're playing a particular video game too. I've had the experience with some video games I used to play and what I decided to do was totally take a break from gaming for 2 months. When I came back to the game, I felt refreshed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back