Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
So, you are probably either a book lover or a book hater. Do you enjoy reading books? If so, how many books have you read, or perhaps you've lost count? I don't enjoy reading, but I love to read webmaster and tech articles from various websites as this is a subject that interests me.

Well, I don't like fiction that much. I love to read non-fiction like The Bible, biographies, business books, comedy, religious books, history/political science books.

O.K., well I do like Stephen King movies so I have wanted to read some his fiction, but haven't gotten around to it. I did read Julius Caesar, One Flew Over the Cukoos nest, Flowers for Algrenon in high school and that was enjoyable. Well, if I could just get into the habit of reading fiction.
:?

I always carry a book with me, and I read on my (public transportation) trip to and from work. I read almost every step of the way between my workplace and my front door, and I read while walking as well.

I enjoy reading books. I think I was 4 years old kid when I read a book for the first time, it was a book of fables. Since then I have read so many books and it is difficult to say how many books I have read. In my teen years and early adulthood days, I used to read 1-2 books every week. These days, I am reading less frequently, nonetheless I do enjoy reading books. reading is not just for pleasure, I also read to build my knowledge and intelligence.

I wish I had the attention span to read books, but it feels like I don't. I get distracted by other things or I feel like I'm never going to finish the book. If it weren't for those factors, I'd probably really enjoy reading.

Unfortunately, reading hasn't captured my interest. I struggle to dedicate time to it, but I'm open to finding books or genres that might change my perspective.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back