Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I see we have a Halloween thing going on here, which is cool. I'm too lazy to partake in the avatar/profile design, but I wish you all the best of luck on the contest. May the best win! :)

Anyway, this isn't about the giveaway or contest. It's about Halloween in general. Do you dress up for Halloween? Or do you like to just take in the sights and the feels of Halloween? Or do you feel too old these days to celebrate Halloween? Or do you just enjoy some horror movies and stay in giving out candy?

I don't even really celebrate Halloween. I have no interest in dressing up, all the junk food, and parties.

Well, no, I don't usually dress up for Halloween nowadays, when I was little I always celebrated it and went to houses to ask for candy and sweets, but not today, who knows, if one day I have children I will surely celebrate it again.

People don't really celebrate Halloween here but I've always been very excited about the festival and how it's celebrated abroad. I wish someday I would get to celebrate Halloween dressing up like The Undertaker or some Vampire. :p

Me and my kids love Halloween. I love to decorate for the whole month of October and we have a black Christmas tree that we decorate with Halloween decorations and orange lights for that month as well as adding decorations to the window as well.

I don't tend to dress up but my two younger kids like to and my daughter also sometimes who is nearly 18 also likes to if she is up to it.

I don't even really celebrate Halloween. I have no interest in dressing up, all the junk food, and parties.
I don't celebrate either. And on the actual date, I'll be quiet and cover my blinds so people think I'm not at home, or I'll go out to dinner with other friends who don't celebrate.

Of course yes, I love Halloweens. I have always celebrated it whenever it comes up. I'm already all prepared for this year's halloween with my new vampire costume. I have a lot of goodies bought for kids coming for trick or treat.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back