What's new

Do you check out reviews before buying new video games?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys read reviews before buying new video games? I will sometimes check out reviews, but most of the games I get I have already made my mind up on getting them. But there are times where if it's a new game I haven't heard much about, I'll read the review or watch a review on the game on YouTube. But I don't usually check out reviews. What about you?

Yeah! I do checked review videos by IGN before buying or downloading any game. They kind of give a very good idea of what's the game like and help us in decided if we really want it.

Reviews play very important roles for the games I buy. If a lot of people are liking the game, it has high chance that the game will not disappoint me. However, it does not turns out this way always. Sometimes, I do not like well reviewed games.

There were a few times when I purchased a game I was excited for and liked the look of due to the trailers but upon playing it, found it was not as I expected, I now tend to check out reviews for games and wait a little after they have been released now before jumping to buy the game.

I never used to check out reviews prior to that but I would hate to be paying the price for games now and end up not being happy with them.

Yes of course, I have made sure to check out video games reviews before buying the game unless it's a free to play game, then I wouldn't have anything to worry about. I don't usually check out for reviews and I even pre order some games. After my experience with Cyberpunk 2077, I stopped buying games without reviews.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back