What's new

Do you buy sure betting odds and does it always pay off?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I see people selling sure odds for betting. Is there anyone here that has bought such sure betting odds. Does it usually pay off. How much did you stake? And how much did you get as profit?

I see people selling sure odds for betting. Is there anyone here that has bought such sure betting odds. Does it usually pay off. How much did you stake? And how much did you get as profit?
I have bought ut multiple times but it did not favour me so I just had to stop betting

It has always been fake. There is nothing like sure. Gambling is always a game of chance and luck. If you had known this z you won't have been scammed.

It has always been fake. There is nothing like sure. Gambling is always a game of chance and luck. If you had known this z you won't have been scammed.
Gambling is truly a game of luck and it is very sure that you are likely to get unlucky most times

Gambling is truly a game of luck and it is very sure that you are likely to get unlucky most times
I have only tried gambling for a very brief period of my life and I incurred so much financial losses and had to stop.

I stay away from any type of betting as I know I don't have any future in it and have already lost money

Betting is gambling and there is no guarantee that you will always win. I don't engage in betting

I am not sure what you mean by "better bets". The fact remains that I tend to invest money in profitable assets that are ideal for investments.

We should stay away from any type of betting as it can put his in undue stress so stay careful when you involve yourself in that

I don't buy betting odds and I don't even gamble at all. I can't afford to be on a streak where I am losing money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back