What's new

Do you buy backlinks?

bizarrio

Acquaintance
Jan 7, 2014
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think it is a good idea to buy backlinks? Or do you prefer to build backlinks by yourself slowly and naturally?

Personally I think buying backlinks is a waste of money, it is better to build backlinks naturally.

Link building process has to be done slowly and naturally and I don't recommend to buy backlinks. Few years back I use to do it myself but now the things have changed a lot and at this time for me it is not worthy to buy backlinks most of the times.

Do you think it is a good idea to buy backlinks? Or do you prefer to build backlinks by yourself slowly and naturally?

Personally I think buying backlinks is a waste of money, it is better to build backlinks naturally.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with buying backlinks for your website but what you should always consider is to make sure that the backlinks that you are buying a high-quality and not just numbers with quantity because that is not what matters.

Most of the backlink sellers are selling fake backlinks. They are using software to create artificial backlinls Even when they are giving links manually through their site, these links will not work because the links coming from their sites that are giving away too many do-follow links are not viewed positively by search engine bots.

Most of the backlink sellers are selling fake backlinks. They are using software to create artificial backlinls Even when they are giving links manually through their site, these links will not work because the links coming from their sites that are giving away too many do-follow links are not viewed positively by search engine bots.

My friend had this experience of buying fake backlinks from Seoclearks. He was given high assurances by the seller it was a high quality backlinks he was going to get but they all ended up being fakes. He reported the seller and his account was banned.

Even though I've not done this before but I've come across several platforms where people but and sell quality backlinks to their websites. Many have testified to it that it works perfectly.

Link building process has to be done slowly and naturally and I don't recommend to buy backlinks. Few years back I use to do it myself but now the things have changed a lot and at this time for me it is not worthy to buy backlinks most of the times.

I equally agree with you that if it is possible for you to build your backlinks on your own gradually, it serves you better than buying it but in a situation whereby it is very important for you to work with quality backlinks, I don't see any other option than to buy them.

I considered it but after looking into it a bit more, it doesn't really do much. You are better off seeding and growing organically through your own use of backlinking than to buy it.

I considered it but after looking into it a bit more, it doesn't really do much. You are better off seeding and growing organically through your own use of backlinking than to buy it.

No one is ever going to argue that it is not better for you to organically grow your website backlinks because they will give you exactly what you are looking for in terms of directing the right traffic to your website that is generally going to help your website to rank higher on Google.

I've never purchased backlinks and I doubt I ever will. I don't even know if backlinks are as popular as they used to be, they seem to be less worth the time then they used to. But if there is any purpose in using them still, I would like to know how and what they are good for these days.

No one is ever going to argue that it is not better for you to organically grow your website backlinks because they will give you exactly what you are looking for in terms of directing the right traffic to your website that is generally going to help your website to rank higher on Google.
Seeding your own is one things, but buying them tends to do very little to nothing at all. I think people just like seeing those numbers jump up but it is mostly bots which do nothing for ranking.

Seeding your own is one things, but buying them tends to do very little to nothing at all. I think people just like seeing those numbers jump up but it is mostly bots which do nothing for ranking.

Yeah right, that's very correct. Sometimes I see it as just being lazy one some of the people's part when it comes to doing it themselves. They see it as much work to be done and that's why they choose to go the easy way.

I agree with your perspective that buying backlinks is generally not a good idea. While it may seem tempting to acquire backlinks quickly and easily, it's important to consider the long-term implications and potential risks involved. Search engines, like Google, place a strong emphasis on the quality and relevance of backlinks. Buying backlinks can violate search engine guidelines, leading to penalties and a negative impact on your website's search engine rankings.

I've never purchased backlinks and I doubt I ever will. I don't even know if backlinks are as popular as they used to be, they seem to be less worth the time then they used to. But if there is any purpose in using them still, I would like to know how and what they are good for these days.

The only kind of backlinks that are very useful are the high-quality backlinks and not just any kind of backlinks because that is going to help improve your domain authority and also get your website to be in a good Google ranking depending on what the backlinks bring on board.

I agree with your perspective that buying backlinks is generally not a good idea. While it may seem tempting to acquire backlinks quickly and easily, it's important to consider the long-term implications and potential risks involved. Search engines, like Google, place a strong emphasis on the quality and relevance of backlinks. Buying backlinks can violate search engine guidelines, leading to penalties and a negative impact on your website's search engine rankings.
Can anyone give me any advice on getting backlinks? In particular, article submission. Which sites should I be submitting articles to in order to get backlinks? Squidoo, seems to be for USA market. Is there one for the UK market?

Buying backlinks are against the rules of major search engines and the penalty is getting banned or lowered in ranking, I think. Anyway, I see the logic. It's just buying power without providing talent to back it up.

Anyway, what do ethical SEO companies do? Does anyone have some thoughts?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back