What's new

Do you believe that the bitcoin will be used as the world reserve?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
The Bitcoin as the potential to replace all other currencies as the world's reserve, because it has been an excellent tool in the battle against inflation. Many individuals continue to have faith in the future of Bitcoin despite the decline in 2022. What's your opinion?

So just a small question why people are interested on earning other coins rather than bitcoin one? It is for just one assertment bitcoin fees are so high and even exceeds the withdrawal amount itself and websites places high withdrawal fee for small bitcoin transaction.

So just a small question why people are interested on earning other coins rather than bitcoin one? It is for just one assertment bitcoin fees are so high and even exceeds the withdrawal amount itself and websites places high withdrawal fee for small bitcoin transaction.
It is true that bitcoin fees is very high and people would prefer to choose other cryptocurrencies to make the various transactions but the stability and the features of Bitcoin could make it serve as a world reserve.

It is true that bitcoin fees is very high and people would prefer to choose other cryptocurrencies to make the various transactions but the stability and the features of Bitcoin could make it serve as a world reserve.
Well, stability is something that must still be achieved, because a currency that falls almost 80 percent in 1 year and a half still cannot be a world reserve to tell the truth, maybe in the future.

The Bitcoin as the potential to replace all other currencies as the world's reserve, because it has been an excellent tool in the battle against inflation. Many individuals continue to have faith in the future of Bitcoin despite the decline in 2022. What's your opinion?

I think that bitcoin is a volatile asset and I do not think that it would be a wise idea to use bitcoin as a reserve until or unless, the governments are sure that the value of bitcoin will definitely increase.

I do not think it is possible for bitcoin to be used as the world reserve currency because the value of bitcoin is measured in dollar and it is gauged in dollar as well.

People will use other coins as a transaction gateway but no other currency has the potential to be replaced with Bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency, most secure one and most trustworthy.

I actually do not think bitcoin will achieve that for now because it is not stable. So many people will be afraid to invest their money in something that is not stable. Their value will depreciate a lot.

At this moment, it is unclear whether bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will become a widely acknowledged worldwide reserve currency. Nonetheless, it is apparent that digital assets have already had a considerable impact on the financial environment and will continue to play an essential role in shaping money and finance in the future.

Everything is possible in today's world and I would not be surprised that a time would come where Bitcoin would be used as the reserve but it would take time before this happens.

No, I do not believe that Bitcoin would be used as the world reserve.
I think Bitcoin is too volatile and unstable to be used as the world reserve.
How can you use something that its value can drop any time as the world reserve?

How can you use something that its value can drop any time as the world reserve?
No one can tell what is going to happen in the future because a lot of people who believe that bitcoin will become the world's financial reserves.

I do not believe this would ever happen, cause no county would want to replace their money for something they have no control over. Then again, even if this actually happens it would take years for it to actually happen. Lets watch and see how things would go through.

I do not believe this would ever happen, cause no county would want to replace their money for something they have no control over. Then again, even if this actually happens it would take years for it to actually happen. Lets watch and see how things would go through.
If bitcoin continue to move in the opposite direction and reach the new all-time high, it will gain traction and their possibility to be used as the world reserve.

Bitcoin has really gained ground in my places and especially youths, Bitcoin has impacted their lives. Many changes have come to the lives of youths since they are able to use Bitcoin to receive any from foreigners and can also invest.

No one can tell what is going to happen in the future because a lot of people who believe that bitcoin will become the world's financial reserves.
Yes, That is true, no one can really predict what is going to happen.
But from my own permutations I still maintain the fact that Bitcoin can not be used as the world's financial reserve because of its volatility.

You can not outrightly dismiss the potential of Bitcoin as it has the ability to become the world reserve, though it might not be now but certainly in the future it can

You can not outrightly dismiss the potential of Bitcoin as it has the ability to become the world reserve, though it might not be now but certainly in the future it can
I don't think so.
On what value would it measured against. Moreso, You also have to know that Bitcoin is limited in circulation with a maximum supply of 21 million. So how possible is it for Bitcoin to become work reserve?

I don't think so.
On what value would it measured against. Moreso, You also have to know that Bitcoin is limited in circulation with a maximum supply of 21 million. So how possible is it for Bitcoin to become work reserve?
Because of the limited supply of Bitcoin makes it even more preferable to be used for world reserve as it would become very scarce and when something is scarce it is then valuable.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back