What's new

Do you believe that dreams have any meaning?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1900USD
Biznotes
Especially my mother strongly believes that every dream has some meaning and you need to talk about it in order to understand what you need to worry about or what should happen. I don't believe it, because for me there are things to think about that are much more important than this

I think some dreams certainly have meanings, I believe sometimes.dreams tell you about something happening in the future.

There is a science that studies the meaning of dreams, I believe that many of them do have a meaning and are messages that your brain sends you, whether it is desires or other types of things.

Dreams to are some of your past actions replaying back in different ways or pattern, they can also be foresight or should I say enlightenment of how things are running or is gonna run in the to come.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back