Do you believe in climate change?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$7.7100USD
Biznotes
There are many people who don't believe in climate change, and others who fervently believe in it, I remain personally neutral, I can't confirm that the climate is going to but although in a way I think it is, some environmental problems are therefore undoubted, such as the excess of plastics in the ocean, droughts and desertification, as well as loss of species, what do you think about climate change?

I believe climate change is real. But the only question that bothers me is is this man made or nature made. They say, even in the age of dinosaur, there was global warming. If humans were not there, what caused global warming back then?

Well, the answer is kind of obvious. If you do something, there is a reaction. If people are burning all this fuel, then, of course, the climate will warm. Anyway, though, despite this being the general trend, the climate doesn't always go this way, though. For instance, activity on the sun can cause cooling times, despite the greenhouse effect.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back